Wednesday, September 23, 2009

updated wish list

Updated wish list:

1. dried blueberries
2. chocolate chips
3. macaroni and cheese
4. cheezeits
5. brown sugar
6. funfetti cake mix and vanilla frosting for my birthday! (in case you forgot its less than 2 months away and packages sometimes take awhile)
7. chocolate and cream cheese frosting
8. seeds for cumfry, lemon grass, and spinach (just one packet of each)
9. coconut lime verbena moisturizing shampoo and conditioner from bath and body works
10. Of course any chocolate and reeses items are always greatly appreciated


Also Sabsina can now be added to the hall of fame yay!

Another note: it’s generally easier for me to get packages that are sent to the Mkushi address which is PO BOX 840038 Mkushi, Zambia. You can still send something to Lusaka address if you need to but it takes a little longer to get to me. Thanks again to all you wonderful family and friends that have been writing and sending packages!

1 comment:

  1. I assume you got my package then? The only address I had was the Lusaka one. I'll start sending things to this one. Which by the way, if I ever make it to the post office, I have something for your kitty so her and Addie can have the same thing and be friends from afar. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete